Volunteer at French Lick & West Baden
If you’re interested in history, meeting new people and helping promote historic preservation and heritage tourism, please consider volunteering in Indiana Landmarks' French Lick and West Baden Springs tour program.
Working as a volunteer at French Lick or West Baden Springs offers the rewarding experience of showing and telling an eager public about the amazing landmark hotels and their restoration. Volunteers have the opportunity to assist in every facet of day-to-day operations:
- Conducting tours of the hotels and grounds
- Selling tickets, hotel mementos, and merchandise related to the grand hotel period at our museum shops in the hotels
- Welcoming visitors
- Assisting in research and tour development
Benefits of volunteering
- A complimentary one-year membership in Indiana Landmarks, which includes the bimonthly magazine Indiana Preservationist
- Special trips to museums and other historic sites;
- Awards based on the number of hours you contribute;
- An annual summer volunteer picnic, and free attendance at an annual banquet with at least 50 hours of service;
- A quarterly newsletter for French Lick and West Baden Springs volunteers;
- Training and experience and skills you can use;
- The opportunity to meet people who share your interests;
- The knowledge and satisfaction you are making a difference by promoting historic preservation and enriching the experience of visitors to French Lick and West Baden Springs, landmarks that deserve celebration and wider renown.
If you’re interested in learning more about volunteering, contact Sandi Woodward, Program Coordinator, 812-936-5870 or toll-free 866-571-8687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer opportunities also are available at Indiana Landmarks' other museum properties, as tour guides for our heritage tourism offerings in Indianapolis, and in a variety of roles at our headquarters.
Indiana Landmarks' French Lick and West Baden Springs tour and retail program offers unpaid internships in a variety of disciplines. Interns conduct research for new tour development, guide the public on tours, assist in our museum shops and in program administration.
Contact Sandi Woodward. Program Coordinator, for more information about internship opportunities, 812-936-4034, toll-free 866-571-8687, or email@example.com.
French Lick - West Baden Springs Office
8670 West State Road 56
French Lick, IN 47432
812-936-5870 or 866-571-8687
P.O. Box 217
West Baden, IN 47469