This well-maintained church built in 1873 retains original character at every turn. It offers a large fellowship hall in the lower level and a 2-bedroom loft-style apartment at the rear. New roof with tear off was completed in March 2022. The sanctuary features an open, lofted ceiling with hand hewn beams, choir loft, and 10 stained glass windows. This property could continue to serve as a church with a residential unit or be repurposed for other mixed use. Property includes off-street parking for six cars. The church will be sold subject to preservation covenants held by Indiana Landmarks governing exterior improvements.