Where We're Located
Our field office occupies the 1928 Illinois Bell Telephone building in downtown Miller Beach, a historic area annexed by Gary in 1918. Check out the Nelson Algren mini-park adjacent to our office.
The Northwest Field Office serves four counties, working with individuals and groups to save historic places and offering restoration advice.
St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church is Gary’s oldest congregation, a distinction augmented by the church’s addition to the National Register of Historic Places.KEEP READING